Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ANSD

Allcraftz for you held the first National Scrapbooking day on the 7th of June. It was the most fun you can have with a keyboard and mouse!! Games, challenges, Raffles, classes and prizes and more prizes. I raked in a few prizes for a couple of challenges, a raffle and $50 voucher for being sidekick to Liz who won the fab grand prize.

I did 4 classes, phew, (not that I finished them on the day of course - I'm certainly the turtle when it comes to scrapping). Three great classes with DT Hannah - cards, a Layout and a mini album and a another mini album with Sandra. I also participated in 3 challenges a card sketch(won a prize), a layout about something funny about your body(won a prize here too) and a secret challenge where no adhesives were allowed.

The pictures are of my finished mini album from Sandra's class





1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

HAHA Ms turtle! I haven't even completed ONE class yet, not even the card one... *RUNS OFF*
I love your book btw! It is so beautiful, it inspires me to get off my @$$ and do it :) I am thinking UFO day on Allcraftz!!
Cheers
Liz
Ps Sidekick, I had a blast on ANSD!!