Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas

I have had a pretty quiet Christmas. Went to DH’s no2 brother’s place for lunch and my sisters for dinner. We had a couple of our neighbours over for drinks and nibbles tonight and we’ll have a few more over on New Years – though much lower key than previous years.

I was given this award by the lovely Marnie who said the most lovely things about my work.
Here are the rules to follow through when you receive the award:
1.Post a copy on your blog.
2.Mention who gave you the award.
3.Pass the award onto 6 others.
4.Leave a message on their blog letting them know the award has been bestowed upon them.

So here are the 6 that I would love to spread the love to:

1. Megan - for all her commitment to the Allcraftz community and for understanding how much I love my furbabies.

The two fabulous Allcraftz DTs
2. Hannah - the queen of cards
3. Krissy - the queen of flowers and feminine

4.Ruby - the most talented young scapper I know and such a lovely young lady to boot.

To the last two ladies for making me laugh so hard that numerous hot and cold beverages came out of my nose.
5.Liz - thanks for the laughs and inspiring me to reach out to others with my art
6.Sharon - thanks for being the life of the party on any number of ocassions

1 comment:

BruganCampbell said...

Hi there, thanks again for the award, it was great to be thought of.

Happy New Year to you and DH and furkids.