Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Resolution and the Weekly ATC diary

I have made a News Years Resolution to try to at least put up a post a month on this poor neglected blog. As a beginning I have started on the weekly atc diary challenge which Redcrystal of the yahoo group ATCs4U has started. If your interested come and join. This blog http://weekly-atc-diary.blogspot.com/ tells you everything you need to know. This week the ATC front is to be your name and its meaning. I went to town (well not quite the capital city, you know just down town, as I haven't journalled on the backs yet) and made two atcs with different meanings of my name. One is Spanish meaning Pretty or Pretty one. The other is English meaning lime tree or linden tree. There is also a German meaning but it is snake and I'm not really into them so I'll give that a miss.



The backgrounds are glimmer misted, I have stamped and heat embossed the tree and name plate, just printed out the words and distress inked them and a dictionary meaning added an image on the spanish one and some bling and trinkets. TFL

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

FANTASTIC!!! I love them both. So glad that mum and I inspired you!! I wish you well on the weekly challenge!

De said...

Fantastic Linda...love them. Just make dot points for your journalling for each day, if you haven't a big story to tell in that week.... that's what I will mostly do

loulou said...

Thanks ladies I'm really enjoying the challenges.