Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

More Monthly Calendars

It might be a new year with a new job but some things don’t change – still neglecting my blog. Not a lot to blog about – go to work, come home, and go to work for 5 days then housework on the weekends.
I have had one nephews wedding last month. Had to buy a frock – YUCK!! I’m not a frock kind of girl and nor do I like clothes shopping. Another nephew has his wedding on the Easter weekend. Easter!!! There goes my camping trip.

I have got in a little bit of creation. I have been keeping up with the monthly art calendar challenge. http://monthlyartcalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/ Here are my February and March Calendars.  February's challenge was love and romance - so I've used a lot of pink and bling.  March was gree, so I've not only used the colour, but been "green" by recycling old magazine for the the date squares and other embellishments. 



No comments: